Friday, November 7, 2014

Please stand and gentlemen remove your hats...

I would like to formally begin this blog with an invitation to sing our country's National Anthem.
I want to prove that despite beginning to view some of the more negative aspects of our country, I still respect and love America. But I refuse to be fully bias in my project because then my word is worth nothing. I will come out and say it, America has a lot of problems. The question is, do these problems hinder America from being one of the greatest nations on Earth? One of the most eye opening videos for me was an explanation of the collapse of the American dream and how society became engulfed in debt. It features a humorous animation to accompany a very well thought out description of how America is "doomed". Debt is consuming society and the economy is going down the drain. I highly suggest everyone watches it. It is a bit long but definitely worth the watch.  






No comments:

Post a Comment