Sunday, March 29, 2015

Final Preparations: Intro

I have started work on my presentation (Whooo!). I have narrowed down exactly how the beginning will work. I plan on slamming the audience with a ludicrous amount of facts promoting America. Then, admit my obvious bias and pose the question, "Is America Superior?" I'm hoping this will give off the vibe that even though I'm a flag waving nationalist, I am here to provide a wholehearted discussion.

I have an interview lined up with Mr. Marx, a substituent teacher who served a great deal in the military. I will get some honest opinions on him about our country and present those somewhere in the middle of the presentation. I am also going to put out some online surveys for teens of various nationalities.

Oh, and I contacted McDonald's hoping to get a sponsor for my project. It would be so hype to receive  enough Big Macs for the audience, I will update ASAP on their response, If they won't provide for free, perhaps they will at least give me a discount for buying in bulk.

No comments:

Post a Comment